IMG Replay is an online digital library containing some of the most iconic sporting moments from around the World and an ever growing collection of entertainment and fashion properties. Once registered, users can search for and view requested clips through a personal collection and download to edit and share.
- Logging in
- Basic search
- Viewing records & their media
- My Account
- My Collections (under My Account)
- My Downloads (under My Account)
- Click "REGISTER" in the top tool bar to take you to the registration page.
- Enter your email address and password which you will use to log into IMG Replay. We will also send an account verification email to this address.
- Enter details into the mandatory fields marked with * and any additional information you wish to add to the other fields.
- Click "Register".
- Once registered, you will then receive a confirmation email stating that your details have been received.
- A web administrator will then review your request. Once verified, ou will receive a further confirmation email to notify you that your account has been activated.
- Click the "LOG IN" link from any page on the IMG Replay site.
- Enter a registered email address and password.
- Click "Log in".
- If you forget your password, please click the "Forgotten your password" link and a temporary password will be sent to your registered email address.
A basic search will use the key term entered to search through a number of metadata fields associated to each archived record and return results on a hitlist page.
To perform a basic search;
- Enter a search term into the search bar on an IMG Replay page.
- Press the "search" button.
- The results will be returned on a hitlist page.
- Filter the results by the fileds (Sport, Rights Holder, Event etc) on the left.
- Use the 'Sort by' drop down filter to display the results according to the relevant options.
- Use the numbering system (1,2,3,5 etc) and the 'Next' and 'Last' at the top and bottom of the page to browse hitlist pages if more than one page of results is retrieved.
Records can be viewed from returned hitlists or by selecting a record contained within a collection. Collections are within "MY ACCOUNT".
To view a record;
- Retrieve a hitlist using one of the search methods outlined above or enter a collection containing records by clicking on the 'My Collections' within 'MY ACCOUNT'.
- Click on the thumbnail or title for the record you wish to view.
When viewing a record you can view the media, view image frames taken from the media and add the record to a collection.
To view media;
- Click on the play button in the flash player.
- Video or audio can be paused using the pause button in the flash player.
- Video or audio can be scrubbed forwards and backwards by clicking and dragging on the time bar.
- The volume can be muted using the 'Mute'button in the video player.
- Use the "full screen" button to view the media in full screen.
To view the media frames for a record;
- Select the "Frames" tab below the main media window.
- Select the desired frames interval by clicking on any one of the "5", "10" or "15" etc second tabs.
- Use the numbering system (1,2,3,5 etc) and the 'Next' and 'Last' at the top and bottom of the Frame area to browse through if more than one page of frames are available.
- Media can be played back from a specific frame in the main media window by simply clicking on the desired frame.
To add the record being viewed to My Collection;
- Click the "ADD FULL RECORD TO MY COLLECTION" button at the bottom of the video player.
- Either create a new collection by entering a title and clicking "Create" or select a pre existing collection from the drop down list and click "Add record to my collection".
Under "MY ACCOUNT", you will be able to manage your saved collections "My Collections" and requested downloads "My Downloads". The link to update your contact details can also be located under "My Account".
My Collections can be used to create collections of clips and/or full records which are stored together under any given title. Any number of collections can be created and any number of clips and/or full records can be added to a collection, you can also save individual notes with each collection.
To create a collection;
- Retrieve a hitlist containing results you wish to add.
- Click "Add to My Collection" underneath the desired record thumbnail.
- Either create a new collection by entering a title and clicking "Create" or select a pre existing collection from the list and click "Add record to My Collection".
Once a collection has been created it can be viewed, edited or deleted.
- To view My Collections (under "My Account");
- Click on "MY ACCOUNT" and see the "MY COLLECTIONS" section.
- A list of your collections will be displayed on the left hand side of this page, to view a particular collection click on its title. My Collections and My Downloads can be individually moved from left to right aligned as you wish.
- Once a full record or a clip (different icons are shown on the media to distinguish) there are the following options;
- Remove from my collection
- At a collection level when 1 or more record or clip are placed in an individual collection, there are the following options;
- View public version (This can be shared with other users.)
- Edit title
- Edit description
My Downloads shows all of the media that each registered user has requested for download. Refresh to ensure all recent requested downloads are shown. To download the file to a chosen location for your use;
- A file can only be saved to your location once the requested download has fully processed.
- Select Download from the dropdown menu.
- Save to your chosen location.
NB. Speed of download will depend on your bandwidth and the length of the requested clip and/or the original record size.
IMG Replay powered by Imagen Enterprise Video Platform