Effective Date: 20 May 2019.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store via your browser on the hard drive of your computer or your mobile device, if you agree.
We may automatically collect and store certain information about your interaction with our website, including IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and related data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, solely to improve the quality of our products and services.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTION
You can find more information about the types of cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them set out below.
FIRST PARTY COOKIES
- Session Cookies (Technical Cookies): Their use is strictly limited to sending the session identifiers (random numbers generated by the server) needed for secure and efficient Website browsing. They are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and are deleted upon browser closing. In particular, the use of the session cookies aims at ensuring security and improving of the offered service; and
- Technical Cookie: It is required to keep track of the consent given by the user.
The described cookies do not require your consent to be installed and used.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Some third parties can also provide cookies on our website(s). These cookies or similar technologies are managed by the third parties set out in the table below, and are divided into the following categories:
- Marketing/Advertising: Cookies used to provide advertising services on a given Website fall within this category. Disabling these third-party cookies does not affect the Website use; and
- Profiling Cookies: They are used to trace the user’s network browsing and create profiles about his/her tastes, behaviour, choices, etc. These cookies allow the transmission of online advertising messages to the user’s device [with the preferences already expressed by that same user when browsing]. In accordance with applicable laws, using these cookies and any processing related thereto require the prior user’s consent. Disabling these third-party cookies does not affect the Website use.
We suggest that you visit these third-party websites to understand how their cookies are used.
Review your privacy settings with Google at the following link: https://adsettings.google.com/
- Wufoo Plugin: Wufoo (owned by Survey Monkey) is a plugin which enable us to access your "enquiry form" data which we use to initiate content delivery and sales negotiation.
- Stripe, Inc.: After you place an order on our website you will need to make payment for the material or services you have ordered. In order to process your payment we use Stripe, a third party payment processor. Your payment will be processed by Stripe, who collect, use and process your information, including payment information, in accordance with their privacy policies.
REFUSING OR DELETING COOKIES
To opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information on managing cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF THE EU
For more information on managing cookies, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu which has further information about behavioral advertising and online privacy.