UFC, 1993 - Present
Ultimate Fighting Championship® (UFC®), started in 1993, is the world's leading professional mixed martial arts (MMA) promoter, offering the premier series of MMA sports events.
The Ultimate Fighting Championship® (UFC®), started in 1993 as a professional mixed martial arts (MMA) organization. UFC has revolutionized the fight business, and today stands as the world's leading MMA promoter, offering the premier series of MMA sports events that have sold out some of the biggest arenas and stadiums across the globe.
Headquartered in Las Vegas and with offices in London, Toronto and Singapore, UFC produces more than 40 live events annually. UFC athletes are skilled in many forms of martial arts, including karate, jiu-jitsu, boxing, kickboxing, grappling, wrestling, sumo and other combat sports.
- + UFC Veterans Jim Miller and Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone share the record for Most Fights contesting with 37 fights apiece.
- + Jon "Bones" Jones currently holds the record for most Title Fight Wins at 14 and defended the Light Heavyweight title 10 times.
- In 2021, Jones was inducted into the Fight Wing of the UFC Hall of Fame for his 2013 light heavyweight title fight against Alexander Gustafsson.
- + Jorge Masvidal defeated Ben Askren with a flying knee at 0:05 of Round 1 of the Welterweight bout for the fastest knockout in UFC history (UFC 239, 2019).
- + Kamaru Usman is the only fighter to hold a 100% Takedown Defense record (min. 20 Takedown Attempts by Opponent).
For more UFC stats, visit statleaders.ufc.com
NB. Records reflect all UFC fights from UFC 28 to the present (UFC 28 was the first event to use the Unified Rules of MMA).
Other Information: International Sound cleared for all footage/programming.
*All footage/programming is licensed on a non-exclusive basis and subject to final approval.