IMG Nobel Prize Series
· The largest archive of Nobel Prize Laureates spanning more than 35 years
· All Prizes disciplines are represented, including; Peace, Medicine, Chemistry, Physics, Literature and Economics
· Over 200 original interviews and b-roll of Nobel Laureates and other experts in the field, including such luminaries as:
- Elie Wiesel
- Doris Lessing
- David Trimble
- Jimmy Carter
- Desmond Tutu
- Steven Chu
- Linus Pauling
- John Mather
- Paul Nurse
- Joseph Stiglitz
- Daniel Kahneman
- James Watson
- Toni Morrison
· Originally shot interviews with the greatest minds of our time, including b-roll in laboratory and personal settings.
· On-location footage from a variety of global universities, academic institutions and native Laureate cities.
· Beauty shots from Stockholm, Sweden and Oslo, Norway, homes of the Nobel Prizes.
· Over 1,000 tapes and 150 hours of raw footage.
· Presently in Beta SP format (both PAL and NTSC), mini DV, 16mm, 1” and ¼” audio tapes.
· Full listing available on request.
Other Information: International Sound cleared for all footage/programming.
*All footage/programming is licensed on a non-exclusive basis and subject to final approval.
Footage may be used for educational and documentary purposes only.
The Nobel Prize Series Archive includes hundreds of hours of original interviews and behind the scenes footage from some of the greatest minds of our time. Nobel Laureates from all disciplines, including physics, chemistry, physiology or medicine, economics, literature and peace, are featured in this unique collection. Much of the material has never been seen before and, until now, has not been available to the public.
The collection spans over three decades of footage from 1978 to 2008, and features Nobel Laureates in both work and leisure settings from around the globe.Luminaries such as Elie Wiesel, Nadine Gordimer, Linus Pauling, President Jimmy Carter, James Watson and Desmond Tutu provide unique insights into science, medicine, literature and peace. Packaged interviews include 5-10 minute pieces featuring a full laureate interview and b-roll. Colleagues and family members of the laureates are often included. Raw footage includes hospitals, university campuses and other settings where laureate work.
Please note, this archive covers the Nobel Prize between 1978 to 2008 inclusively, there is no current relationship with the Nobel Institutions. The Nobel Prize and Nobel Peace Prize and the subsequent archive material from 2009 to present day is managed and operated by the Nobel Institutions and should be contacted directly.